They list the top 50 USA-based war criminals.
Here are their names, some of the businesses they work for, and addresses as included at the AfterDowningStreet site.
Please divest from the companies they work for, or boycott them.
Feel free to harass these people if it suits your mood. Egging their homes, keying their cards, the burning poo in a bag trick. If it is a wood house, maybe it would burn. They certainly burned a lot of family homes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Call them baby killers.
Several of them have been arrested by citizens. Don’t forget your taser.
1. John Yoo: Professor of Law at Boalt Hall School of Law in Berkeley, California, with house at 1241 Grizzly Peak Blvd., Berkeley. Yoo claimed in 2005 that a president has the right to enhance an interrogation by crushing the testicles of someone’s child.
2. Robert J. Delahunty, Yoo colleague, should be disbarred in NY, is now a tenured professor at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN.
3. Patrick F. Philbin, Yoo colleague, Deputy, should be disbarred in D.C. and MA
4. Jay Bybee: federal judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, headquartered in San Francisco, California (but Bybee based in Las Vegas)
5. William J. “Jim” Haynes, II: was General Counsel to the Department of War (“Defense”). He is now Chief Corporate Counsel at the Chevron Corporate Office in San Ramon, California. Works at Chevron Headquarters, 6001 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583. Member of bar in GA, NC, DC.
6. Major General (Ret.) Michael E. Dunlavey, (now Judge, Erie County Court, Common Pleas, Erie, PA
7. Diane Beaver, top military lawyer at Gitmo
8. Jack Landman Goldsmith, III, [the illegal transfer memo in March 2004], DoD General Counsel’s Office at Pentagon
9. Ms. Eliana Davidson, International Law Division, Office of the General Counsel, Office of the Secretary of “Defense”
10. Colin Powell: strategic limited partner with Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers, a Silicon Valley venture capital firm
11. Henry Kissinger: lives in Kent, Connecticut, and works at Kissinger Associates, 350 Park Avenue, New York, N.Y.
12. Nicholas E. Calio: Citigroup’s Executive Vice-President for Global Government Affairs served as a member of the White House Iraq Group (WHIG)
13. Michael Mukasey: works in New York, N.Y. DisbarTortureLawyers.com.
14. George W. Bush: lives at 10141 Daria Place, Dallas, Texas. His crimes are described at http://afterdowningstreet.org/bush
15. Karen Hughes: lives in Austin, Texas,
16. Paul Bremmer lives in Chester, Vermont
17. Dick Cheney: The former vice president lives nextdoor to CIA headquarters at 1126 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, Va. His crimes are documented at http://impeachcheney.org
18. John Rizzo: The General Counsel for the CIA (then and now) works nextdoor to Dick Cheney’s house at the headquarters of the CIA in McLean, Va.
19. Robert Eatinger, CIA lawyer
20. Steven Hermes, CIA’s National Clandestine Service (NCS)
21. Paul Kelbaugh, Deputy Legal Counsel, CTC, CIA
22. Steven Bradbury: also of McLean, Va.,
23. David Addington Lives at 103 W Maple Street, Alexandria, VA 22301-2605
24. Condoleezza Rice In March 2009, Rice returned to Stanford University
25. Donald Rumsfeld: lives in Washington, D.C., and at former slave-beating plantation “Mount Misery” on Maryland’s Eastern Shore near St. Michael’s and a home belonging to Dick Cheney, as well as at an estate outside Taos, New Mexico.
26. George Tenet: Distinguished Professor in the Practice of Diplomacy at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
27. John Ashcroft: has his own lobbying company through which to profit from his government connections: The Ashcroft Group, LLC, 1399 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 950, Washington, DC 20005, Phone: 202.942.0202, Fax: 202.942.0216, email@example.com
28. Alberto Gonzales Gonzo now has a job at Texas Tech, but not teaching law. .
29. Paul Wolfowitz: lives in Chevey Chase, Maryland, and is a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
30. Doug Feith: serves on the faculty of the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., as a Professor and Distinguished Practitioner in National Security Policy Also works at Hudson Institute, 1015 15th Street, N.W., 6th Floor, Washington, DC 20005.
31. Elliot Abrams: served as Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy in Washington, D.C.
32. Karl Rove: owns million dollar houses in Washington, D.C., and Florida, and works for Fox News, Newsweek, and the Wall Street Journal (According to Star80 at DemocraticUnderground, Rove “can be found stuffing his fat pasty little face with crab meat at Cafe 30A in Santa Rosa Beach FL: http://www.cafethirtya.com – 3899 East County Highway 30A Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459.”)
33. I. Lewis Libby: lives in McLean, Virginia, and has been disbarred in Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania
34. Mary Matalin: married to James Carville, both of them addicted to Washington, D.C.
35. Stephen Hadley
36. James R. Wilkinson
37. John Bolton: lives in Bethesda, Maryland, is a member of a Lutheran Church, works for the law firm Kirkland and Ellis LLP, 655 Fifteenth Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005-5793, T: +1 202-879-5000, F: +1 202-879-5200, is associated with the American Enterprise Institute, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, Institute of East-West Dynamics, National Rifle Association, US Commission on International Religious Freedom, and the Council for National Policy
38. Michael Chertoff: works in Washington, D.C. Some of his crimes are detailed at DisbarTortureLawyers.com.
39. Timothy Flanigan: works in Washington, D.C. Some of his crimes are detailed at DisbarTortureLawyers.com.
40. Alice Fisher: works in Washington, D.C. Some of her crimes are detailed at DisbarTortureLawyers.com.
41. John Bellinger works in Washington, D.C. His crimes are listed at War Criminals Watch.
42. John Negroponte works in Washington, D.C. His crimes are listed at War Criminals Watch.
43. Jonathan Fredman was a top torture lawyer under John Rizzo at the CIA: details.
44. Scott Muller was general counsel at the CIA: details.
45. Kyle D. “Dusty” Foggo was instrumental in setting up illegal secret prisons.
46. Andrew Card works in Omaha, NE. His crimes are listed at War Criminals Watch.
47. Stanley McChrystal has been promoted as reward for his war crimes.
48. James Mitchell
49. Tommy Franks: His crimes are listed at War Criminals Watch.
50. Michael Hayden: His crimes are listed at War Criminals Watch.
Heck, let’s make it a full deck of 52, by including Bruce Jessen mentioned above and Erik Prince of Blackwater.